본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] CHINESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-09-13 17:43 View 103 Comment 0

본문

Join CIA Language Institute in Cebu, Philippines

For me, school is not only an experience of learning English, but also a profound life journey. Looking back on that time, I would like to share some personal experiences and feelings, hoping to provide some reference for future CIA students.

"A Special Welcome"

I remember the first time I stepped into the door of CIA. The school showed care and concern for students in every aspect. From the attentive reception to every detail, people felt at home. This environment made me believe that I can eat well and sleep well here. Get the fragrance and stay at your best.

"Personalized Learning Experience"

CIA's man-to-man teaching model left a deep impression on me. Each teacher pays great attention to students' personal needs and interests, and customizes personalized learning plans based on these. This method not only greatly improves learning efficiency, but also makes learning more efficient. The process is full of fun. Students from Shenzhen, Shanghai, Nanjing, Beijing and other places can enjoy this kind of personalized care and guidance.

"Health and Safety" Comprehensive Care from CIA

CIA attaches great importance to the health and safety of students. There are full-time Filipino nurses on campus and doctors who make regular visits to ensure that our health is best taken care of. At the same time, the school’s security measures are also very strict, allowing my classmates and I to feel at ease both in study and in life.

"The perfect combination of academics and life"

The courses provided by CIA not only cover ESL, but also business English and parent-child courses to meet the needs of different students. The accommodation conditions are also very superior, with various facilities, making people feel like they are in a five-star hotel.

"CIA's Unique Teaching Style" conveys passion and inspiration.

Every teacher at CIA has his or her own unique teaching style. The most unforgettable one for me is the speaking teacher. He deeply influenced each of our students with his love for life and positive attitude. He often said that learning a language is not just for exams or work, but more importantly, to better understand and enjoy life through language.His classes are always full of energy and fun. I not only learned English, but also learned how to face the opportunities for all-round development in life with an optimistic attitude. Learning is not limited to the classroom. The school also organized a variety of activities, which gave me the opportunity to use English in practice and enhanced my understanding and experience of culture. From speech training to physical education courses, every activity made me feel fulfilled. Man, as a CIA student, I am truly grateful for this experience. Not only did it make a qualitative leap in my English, but more importantly, it taught me how to face the world with an open and optimistic attitude. Whether it is English learning or life, CIA has given me valuable guidance and inspiration. I believe that for every student who walks through the door of CIA, it will be an unforgettable journey, full of challenges, growth and happiness!

4620279416389bb72fa1d42d238ca60c_1726216539_884.JPG

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_cgp9k30rqllf1t1l23erl4i1g4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0