KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-09-12 17:51 View 87 Comment 0

본문

I have been in CIA for two weeks and I am feeling and learning a lot.

1.       One of the biggest reasons for coming to the Philippines for language training was because of the one-on-one classes. It was an advantage to be able to be taught in a man-to-man classes for four hours a day in the Philippines, which are not supported in other countries, and I am very satisfied after actually experiencing this. Unlike group classes, in man-to-man classes, teachers are very flexible in changing textbooks to suit the student's level. They ask questions according to the student's level, and if the student does not understand, they ask the question again in an easy sentence. Another advantage is that you can immediately use the expressions you learned while studying. It does not only helps me communicate, but it also helps me gain confidence in making sentences in English by receiving immediate grammar feedback on the sentences I am speaking. In fact, when I first came here, I couldn't finish a sentence and just communicated using nouns, but thanks to the feedback from the one-on-one teachers, Now I am getting used to speaking in sentences.

2. Conversely, I would like to talk about the facilities, which was something I was worried about before coming to the Philippines for language training. First of all, regarding the food, I know there are people who have likes and dislikes about CIA's food, but I am really satisfied with it more than I expected. Because many students come from various nationalities, a wide variety of meal menus are provided and each person can choose something to suit their taste. In addition, many students are satisfied because bread, drinks, and fruit are provided with each meal. There are many menu options that Koreans will be particularly satisfied with.

Second, I think everyone will be satisfied with the amenities. The gym facilities has many good equipment as those in Korea, and the library has a variety of learning environments, from spaces where you can focus on your personal studies to spaces where you can study as a group. There are a lot of likes and dislikes about the laundry facilities, but I am satisfied with the use of towels, pajamas and socks (it is also free).

-KANG HYUNSOO (강현수)

5aef224cef407e12ed127635cca68faa_1726131035_3546.jpg
5aef224cef407e12ed127635cca68faa_1726131034_2607.jpg
5aef224cef407e12ed127635cca68faa_1726131051_2128.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_da0l1bicer6hog6jq8b36687f0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0