KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-08-20 17:58 View 236 Comment 0

본문

After traveling abroad, I became interested in language communication, and I wanted to speak English more naturally, so I thought about language training. After consulting with several study abroad centers, I found that CIA had the best facilities. Since I didn't care about TOEIC or IELTS scores, I chose CIA because the living environment was clean and better than other places. When I came here, I remember being surprised that the facilities were really good and the room was in better condition than I expected.

After taking classes, it was a new experience to get to know and talk with people from other countries. The batch mates I came in with also got along well, so I talked a lot and had fun getting to know their friends and broadening my relationships. Also, am a very shy person

As a student, I was most satisfied with the one-on-one classes. At first, it was difficult to talk to teachers and I had to think in terms of grammar and vocabulary, but now, when I repeat learning out loud from what I know and when teachers point out confusing sentences or words, I remember them well and use them again next time. While using it, I improved my speaking skills and felt less afraid when speaking. By talking with my teachers, when I wanted to talk about something next time but was confused about something grammatically, I looked it up and studied it in advance, and I think I understood and learned better than the mandatory grammar study I did as a student.

This week is my last week at CIA, and I have become very attached to many friends and teachers during this time, and I will surely miss them. In addition, it was a more meaningful experience because I decided on specific plans for the future through the language training program.

-JEONG SEOYUN

dd8dd8ada3ed550e09e97c3a5cd03f93_1724144233_9379.jpg
dd8dd8ada3ed550e09e97c3a5cd03f93_1724144243_3206.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_5t3k2nqoag65v46j0bhs5ggh24, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0