JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer Writing Date24-08-14 17:00 View 236 Comment 0

본문

There are many attractive points about CIA.

First of all, the teachers’ level is high when it comes to English, and I felt that I have grown as an individual.

At first, you get used to English within the first week.

To tell you the truth, this is my second time, but because I have been studying English for the past year, I felt that I have grown especially!

I think that vocabulary is the most important. Just knowing some vocabulary makes it easy to understand sentences to a certain extent. It is very important because it makes conversation lively.

The good thing about CIA is that the rooms are very clean and there are a lot of activities to do. I go to the billiards hall almost every day, and there I made a lot of Arab comrades. There are also pools and basketball courts that other schools do not have. And the ratio of nationalities is good! 

The Japanese is quite high at 25%, but there are also students of Arab, Korean, and Vietnamese, Russian, Taiwanese, Mongolian, Thai, so it is clear that it is an International School. Therefore, I mainly spend time with Saudi Arabian students, and I think that it is a good cultural exchange because I can teach them about Japanese culture. In addition, there is a shuttle bus from the school, which can take you to Mactan Newtown.

There are also some bad points.

Some students use languages ​​other than English, so there are fewer opportunities to use English. I also don’t like the fact that the rules have become stricter.

Cebu International Academy is full of things to do. Beaches and tourist sites are also easily accessible. Cebu Island is also attractive. Cebu Island is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines, with beautiful beaches and rich nature. First of all, you can enjoy relaxing on the beaches of Mactan Island, snorkeling, and diving. Panagsama Beach in Moalboal is most popular tourist spot where you can see colorful fish and coral reefs.

In Cebu City, it is also recommended to visit historical landmarks. We visited Fort San Pedro and Magellan’s Cross to learn more about it

If you are looking for an active experience, waterfall trekking at Kawasan Falls and whale shark watching, snorkeling in Oslob are also attractive. You can also observe the Chocolate Hills and tarsiers on a day trip to Bohol Island.

These are the reasons why we recommend CIA for studying in the Philippines.

-LEO

bedca56bebd99fecec29f093f702cf98_1723622386_5287.jpg
bedca56bebd99fecec29f093f702cf98_1723622388_1882.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_256rv01jb5soq226scvo8j78e4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0