JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-08-07 11:55 View 212 Comment 0

본문

I am going to tell you about my life at CIA. It was very exciting and satisfying. When I first came here, my English skills were not good and I could not have ordinary conversations in English. But after learning for four months, my English skills improved and I made a lot of friends from different nationalities. My best memory here is going to Boracay Island with my batchmates. The reason is that it is a famous tourist spot in the Philippines, with very beautiful beaches and sunsets. We enjoyed many marine activities, such as riding a banana boat, jet skiing, and parasailing. It was a very nice experience for us because those activities are very expensive in our country. That is why it was great to enjoy so many activities at a reasonable price.  

I met many people here and said goodbye to many as well. I made my best friends here, but they have already left and gone back to their hometowns. This experience improved my life skills and my mindset. This is a place where you can learn not only English but also other important things in life. I have two months left. My English skills are still not enough for me, so I have to study more while enjoying life in the Philippines. I would also like to acquire a level of English that I can use for my next working holiday in Australia. 

-YUI

e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722999136_4481.jpg
e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722999135_678.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_ll7d9v0tublbcfqe3hlufb0265, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0