KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-08-07 11:15 View 183 Comment 0

본문

Hello, my name is Connie and I studied English for 6 weeks at the CIA language school in Mactan, Philippines. This language school is the perfect place for those who want to learn English. Since I'm from the Philippines, I was worried about hygiene and meals, but this CIA was different. They cleaned my room twice a week and prepared clean, nutritious meals so I was always full. You can study while eating. CIA Language Institute offers a variety of programs. Not only can you practice general English conversation, speaking, writing, and listening, but you can also study freely by choosing the courses you want, such as test preparation courses and business English courses. In particular, the small group classes allowed me to communicate with students from other countries in English and learn about various cultures, and the one-on-one one-on-one classes allowed small talk only in English. Another good thing was that I could study hard on weekdays and travel to islands or beaches near the academy on weekends. In this process, not only my English skills but also my understanding of other countries' cultures improved significantly. I would like to recommend this academy to anyone who wants to learn English in a fun and easy way with excellent teachers and experience a new culture. I chose a course that only lasts 6 weeks this time, but I learned a lot and plan to stay longer and study next time. 

- CONNIE

e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722996880_5569.jpg
e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722996879_8169.jpg
e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722996876_0721.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_0f51h4phg470lqpuhookhjmea6, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0