KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-08-07 11:11 View 222 Comment 0

본문

Hello, my name is JINA and I studied language at the CIA for two months. I would like to introduce you to the CIA Language School located in Cebu, Philippines. CIA Language School not only provides an environment optimized for learning English, but also boasts a balanced diet, clean hygiene management, state-of-the-art facilities, various community facilities, and a variety of programs and systematic curriculum. This language school offers a variety of programs, including general English courses, test preparation courses, and business English courses. Students can choose classes that fit their English skills and goals, with a variety of levels available, from beginner to advanced. In particular, more intensive learning is possible through small group classes and 1:1 classes. While studying in Cebu's beautiful environment, you can enjoy a variety of cultural activities and travel programs on the weekends. Through this, students can expand not only their English skills but also their global sense and understanding of various cultures. Equipped with excellent teachers and modern educational facilities, CIA Language School provides students with the best learning experience. I recommend CIA Language School to anyone who wants to improve their English skills and experience a new culture! If possible, I would like to re-enter again and move up to a higher level. 

-KIM JINA

e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722996605_4142.jpg
e9f4813e608c758b19cdfeba26f0d5c5_1722996608_9894.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session/sess_vr3hm1ehhip4skt0466g42s8p2, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/mn/data/session) in Unknown on line 0