TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-06-20 16:39 View 671 Comment 0

본문

It was a really wonderful time at CIA Language School. I lived a fulfilling life every day. I got up very early to take morning exams and went to class very late. I didn’t waste any time learning English. My English gradually improved. In addition, I also passed the exams. I have made many friends, and I see them almost every day, and the relationship between friends has become closer. The school also has many students from different countries. While learning English, I also had cultural exchanges, which helped me understand the world better and learn the cultural customs of different countries. The school also holds many activities on weekdays and holidays for students to participate on their own, allowing us to have more experiences outside of class and get to know more classmates. The teachers at CIA also teach very carefully, because everyone's English level is different. Even if the level is very poor, the teacher still teaches patiently. The class time at CIA was very colorful which I couldn’t experience while studying in Taiwan. I will never forget this experience. 

-Maggie

29856bddd1463df7865d4fb36ad28238_1718869030_6344.jpg
29856bddd1463df7865d4fb36ad28238_1718869025_2812.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/kr/data/session/sess_gj7bfat2jilcp806vc7vb6or22, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/kr/data/session) in Unknown on line 0