KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-06-19 18:32 View 681 Comment 0

본문

The first reason I chose Cia Language School was because the facilities were the cleanest among those in Cebu! I am afraid of bugs, and I think I would have encountered more bugs if I went to a language school with poor facilities, so I am satisfied with choosing CIA language school!

Also, the second reason is that there are many teachers at CIA who have passion and perseverance for their classes. I am now in my 5th week, and all of the teachers I have taken classes with are very passionate. Even though I tend to ask a lot of questions, all the teachers provide detailed information. And if you ask questions about a word or sentence you don't understand, please answer right away and check to see if you understand!

The third reason is that not only the teachers, but even the office workers and cleaning staff are friendly! Thanks to this, if you don't like a class, you can easily go and change it.

Lastly, I don't think there are that many Koreans! Taiwan seems to have the largest percentage, followed by Japan and then Korea. So you can use English for many conversations. In conclusion, if you are looking for a place in the Philippines that does not have a large percentage of Koreans, is hygienically clean, and has passionate teachers, I recommend CIA Language School!

d8ee5dc6baab0a9d1f5f5b02ab860679_1718789388_7682.jpg
d8ee5dc6baab0a9d1f5f5b02ab860679_1718789401_4081.jpg
d8ee5dc6baab0a9d1f5f5b02ab860679_1718789402_2163.jpg

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/kr/data/session/sess_ka3e5ii5alp7v0ukiuosqt34n2, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/kr/data/session) in Unknown on line 0