KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-09-10 09:39 View 62 Comment 0

본문

Hello! I studied English for a total of 7 weeks at the CIA Language Institute, the most well-equipped and fantastic school in the Philippines, located in Mactan, Cebu. At first, I thought it would be a long time, but once it was over, the time passed so quickly. I think it's probably because the time I spent at the language school was so happy and enjoyable. I was surprised that the facilities were better than I expected in the photos, and I was really satisfied with the meal. It was attractive to me that fruit and salad were served at every meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the fitness facilities in the academy were as good as most centers in Korea, so I think I was able to improve my health, rest, and English skills at the same time.

First of all, my life at the language school was really fulfilling. It was unfamiliar at first to be in an environment where only English was used all day, but as time went by, I could feel my English skills improving. The classes were conducted systematically, and the teachers kindly taught each step, so I was able to follow along without difficulty. In particular, thanks to the speaking class, I gained a lot of confidence in communicating in English.

I had many opportunities to travel around Cebu with my friends on the weekends, but the most memorable place was where I went to a private beach near the academy to hang out with my friends. There are many Korean restaurants near Mactan Newtown, so it was so convenient that I felt like I was in Korea on the weekends. It was good. I was satisfied with the fact that there was a Korean town built around the location of the academy, so I was able to stay quite conveniently. Also, the experience of making friends from different countries and going on trips was a truly unforgettable moment.

The 7-week language course was a great experience that greatly improved my English skills, and I was able to make many new friends. Conversing in English feels much more natural now, and I think my memories in the Philippines will stay with me for the rest of my life.

-LEE SANG MIN

8465d441870d3d12eff0ca288041c977_1725928675_0714.png
8465d441870d3d12eff0ca288041c977_1725928679_8861.png
8465d441870d3d12eff0ca288041c977_1725928683_8973.png

Comment List

No Comment

Warning: Unknown: open(/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/jp/data/session/sess_74pt74tbjpp2j1ajlg52ju3io1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/web/user/cebucia1/public_html/jp/data/session) in Unknown on line 0