KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-10-15 17:45 View 105 Comment 0

본문

I am a CIA student taking an 8-week IELTS course. After considering several language schools, I decided to choose CIA Language School after hearing from a close friend that Cia Language School had the best facilities among the language schools in Cebu. I heard that the facilities were good, but I am satisfied with the facilities, which are better than I expected. First of all, the dormitory facilities seem to be good overall. Before entering the dormitory, I was most worried about bugs, but I could hardly see any bugs in the room, and even if I found one, I told the staff and they came right away and disinfected it. I also really liked this because it was equipped with a private bed and desk, so the room space was spacious and comfortable. I was able to spend time at the academy on weekdays because there were various amenities such as a gym, swimming pool, karaoke room, and cafe that could be used during break times. 

What I liked the most was that there was a Life Four Cut machine so I could take pictures with my friends. After dinner hours, you can take Zumba dance classes, yoga and Pilates classes, and both yoga and Pilates classes can be taken at a cheaper price than in Korea. On the weekends, I usually took a taxi with my friends to visit malls or tourist attractions about 40-50 minutes away, and we also traveled to other nearby islands. Because the academy provides information about travel agencies, many students seem to be able to travel comfortably. When choosing a course at CIA Academy, I heard that most people choose the ESL course, but I chose the IELTS course because I was planning to go as an exchange student. In the first week, IELTS was difficult because I had to take the test every Thursday, but from the second week, I felt like I wanted to adapt and improve my test score, and thanks to good teachers, I was able to raise my score. While taking classes at CIA for about two months, I was able to spend class time comfortably and happily, rather than in a heavy atmosphere, thanks to the cheerful and friend-like teachers.

-KO SONGHEE

1fbcfdddcc8256474a0ede316e1a5138_1728981813_4475.jpg
1fbcfdddcc8256474a0ede316e1a5138_1728981809_95.jpg
1fbcfdddcc8256474a0ede316e1a5138_1728981811_8308.jpg

Comment List

No Comment