KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-07-16 14:46 View 362 Comment 0

본문

I am a student who has been attending an ESL course for two months. Overall, the facilities at the academy are good. There is a swimming pool, gym, and you can also participate in yoga or Zumba, which is nice. Being located in Mactan makes it possible to study and relax at the same time. Also, the dormitory facilities are quite good, but due to the nature of this place, having a lot of bugs seems unavoidable. It seems important whom you meet as roommates. As for the dining hall, it consistently serves Korean-based meals, and the taste is decent. However, the thought of repetition and getting tired of it is inevitable the longer you stay. Nevertheless, there are many Korean restaurants nearby, so dining out is also a good option. Currently, it's the rainy season here, so if you send your laundry, it may take a bit longer and come back slightly damp. If this bothers you, personally paying and using nearby services is also an option. Regarding classes, they can be changed weekly, so you can find classes that suit you. Depending on the percentage of foreigners, in group classes, I met many people from the same nationality and changed classes several times. With good facilities and surroundings, studying might be a bit challenging for those who have weak determination and are easily influenced. If you are looking for a language school with excellent facilities, I recommend it. In my personal opinion, I was worried a lot before coming, but I'm satisfied enough to think why I was worried. 

-TWICE

ff310fddb750f08834a9b6ed635aefcf_1721108728_1603.jpg
ff310fddb750f08834a9b6ed635aefcf_1721108725_1284.jpg
ff310fddb750f08834a9b6ed635aefcf_1721108730_997.jpg

Comment List

No Comment