KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-07-16 11:34 View 285 Comment 0

본문

I am a student enrolled in an 8-week (2 months) ESL course and scheduled to graduate this week. After considering several language schools, I chose CIA. The things I considered first before coming were facilities, ratio of foreigners, cost-effectiveness, etc. I came here with many concerns, such as whether the local food would not suit my taste, whether it would be difficult to live with roommates, or what if the classes were not good. But in conclusion, this is my personal opinion, but I was so happy and made good memories that I wondered why I was worried. I'm so satisfied with it. The most important thing to consider was the facilities. There are many academies that use bunk beds for triple rooms, but this place has beds and desks that can be used individually, which is very nice. There are convenient facilities such as a swimming pool and gym, and there are restaurants and places to enjoy in the surrounding area, so I think it is a good place to make foreign friends while studying. The restaurant's food tends to be Korean-based, but it seems inevitable that the longer you stay, the more similar patterns will repeat themselves and you will get tired of them. Also, no matter how good the facilities are, it seems inevitable that you will encounter many bugs due to the nature of this place. In terms of academics, it seems to be an environment that is better for concentration as there are appropriate compulsions such as various rules and daily tests. Teachers can also be changed if they don't seem to suit you, so if you find the right teacher, you can study in a comfortable environment and build rapport. Since I came to school mostly as a novice student, I felt that my English skills improved a little just by going well in class. Nevertheless, the most important thing is the student's will, so it seems that there will be a difference in the improvement of skills depending on how hard one works. 

- CHOI SUMIN

ff310fddb750f08834a9b6ed635aefcf_1721097171_0611.jpg
ff310fddb750f08834a9b6ed635aefcf_1721097169_2237.jpg
ff310fddb750f08834a9b6ed635aefcf_1721097166_9098.jpg

Comment List

No Comment