TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] TAIWANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-06-19 14:41 View 555 Comment 0

본문

I feel great coming here. The facilities are very good. There is a swimming pool, a gym, you can swimming ,playing the table tennis, and even sing karaoke. The teachers are also very good. If you find it too difficult, you can adjust the difficulty level with the teacher. They are very patient and powerful. They can immediately know your shortcomings and weaknesses and enlighten you immediately. From the first week to the third week I came here, my IELTS score improved by 1.5 points, and I memorized more words every day. It is very practical. The teacher will also correct wrong grammar, especially speaking. I have improved very quickly. I have to listen to the teacher every day and communicate with my classmates in English, so I can improve very quickly here. Partly, without the skills, careful instruction and daily training given by the teacher, I would not have been able to do well in the exam. I think these are the things that cannot be learned in Taiwan. I can also realize many different things here. Friends from different countries, such as Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam and Arabia. Although we are from different countries, we speak the same language, so there will be no language generation gap. Additionally, there will be held different themes of the activities on every Friday night. Like reading competitions or sports events. I think these are very special experiences that I could not ever had in my country. I will be back soon ! 

d8ee5dc6baab0a9d1f5f5b02ab860679_1718775654_3976.jpg
d8ee5dc6baab0a9d1f5f5b02ab860679_1718775649_8298.jpg

Comment List

No Comment