JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] JAPANESE STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-06-13 17:57 View 955 Comment 0

본문

I decided to study abroad because I wanted to go to Austria for working holiday. I used to work as a nurse in Japan, but I wanted to work abroad in the future. When deciding on a language school, I researched various countries, but I decided to go to the Philippines because I wanted to keep my tuition down as much as possible. When I first entered the school, I couldn't speak English at all, so I had a hard time communicating with the people around me. However, I was blessed with my friends and roommates from the same school day, and I was able to have a good time. I decided to stay for a long time after being recommended by a Japanese agency for 6 months. In addition, I changed from the middle to 3 months of ESL course and 3 months of IELTS course. At first, I was going to spend all six months in ESL, but I decided to try it on the recommendation of my teacher and friends. During the first ESL class, most of the classes were for communication, so I had time and went out with my friends on weekends. It's a very good memory because I had a lot of experiences. Life in the Philippines is very enjoyable and people are friendly. I went to many islands for island hopping, but Bantayan Island was the most beautiful among them. Many students go to Bohol Island, which can be reached in half a day from the school on other islands. There you can swim with whale sharks, turtles and small fish. Also, a very small monkey named Tarsier had a scarier face than I thought. Please take a look at it directly. I've done so many new things that I can't compare to when I was in Japan. Also, I came in February. The climate of the Philippines from February to April is like Okinawa. Every day is very hot. However, there are few rainy days, and if you hang the laundry outside, it will dry in a few hours. Every day, you can see beautiful scenery from the school. I think it will be a motivation to study. I have also experienced marine sports. There are people at school who can talk about travel. If you want to go on a trip, it's convenient because they guide you on a tour. I didn't know anything about the Philippines at first, so I used a tour guide. If you participate in the tour with a large number of people, it's a cheap amount. That's why I think many students are traveling with groups of 10 or so.

After changing the course, I was able to concentrate on studying English more and I was able to meet people with the same plans and goals. It's very difficult to keep studying alone, so it's great to have friends who are in the same group. There are mock exams for IELTS every week. My entrance test is 3.0, I studied in a class called Pre-IELTS for a month, and now I'm in a regular class of IELTS class. I think it's good because i can step by step and choose a class that suits my level. Then, you can take the public test for free if you take the 2-month IELTS course. I'm studying for that exam in July.

I think the school facilities are well-equipped. I'm in a room for 3 people. So far, I've been with Koreans, Taiwanese, and Singaporeans. They are all very kind and close in age. I think I will learn English even after the class is over. There are also libraries, gyms, karaoke, pools and grounds. I also use it occasionally, also many students use it. So I think it's possible to make new friends again. I can use the laundry twice a week. I thought that I had an environment in which I could concentrate on my studies. If you are unsure about studying abroad, I think you should give it a try.

-YURI SATO

2b29680fef6df543581412790ee40774_1718267483_2345.jpg
2b29680fef6df543581412790ee40774_1718267485_364.jpg
2b29680fef6df543581412790ee40774_1718267486_7454.jpg

Comment List

No Comment