KOREAN STUDENT'S REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT'S REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-06-06 12:28 View 1,097 Comment 0

본문

The CIA language training was a truly valuable experience for me. In particular, I liked that the class was taught in a different way from Korean English classes that focused on grammar, reading comprehension, and vocabulary, so there were many opportunities to speak English. I think this is probably why many people come to CIA for language training. Not only did my grammar and vocabulary improve, but my English conversation skills improved as I learned expressions used in real life by native speakers in movies and TV shows. I made friends from various countries, communicated with local teachers, and learned about new cultures. It was a great help in broadening my understanding.

While I was staying here, I traveled to various places including Kawasan, Bohol, and Oslob. In Kawasan, I was able to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery as I moved along the valley, and the most impressive thing was that the water in the valley had an emerald color. Diving while moving from different heights is a big feature of Kawasan travel, so I tried diving. I was scared before jumping, but after jumping, I felt excited and relieved from stress. Next, in Bohol, I did various activities such as Chocolate Hills, Tarsier, ATV, and snorkeling. Among them, the most healing time was going to the sea early in the morning, watching dolphins swim, and taking a boat ride around the nearby islands to enjoy the beautiful scenery. It was the most memorable and enjoyable time as I took pictures of landscapes that cannot be seen in Korea. Lastly, when I went to Oslob, I went snorkeling and saw whale sharks and turtles. It was really amazing to see these animals in person, which I usually only see through social media videos such as Instagram or YouTube, and it felt different seeing them in person. The trip to Oslob took a long time and was difficult, but after snorkeling and seeing the underwater scenery and animals, the fatigue from the travel seemed to have disappeared.

Through the language of English, I met new friends, experienced various cultures, and studied English to prepare for college entrance exams in Korea, but here I studied English to communicate with people. As time went by, my aversion to English gradually decreased, and as I did so, I became more and more reluctant to speak it. I feel proud that my speaking skills have improved a lot because I have gained confidence. These precious experiences will be difficult to recreate in the future, so they will remain as unforgettable memories for me for the rest of my life.

36a290c3dbd12760a91effa2b678b9e4_1717644348_8641.jpg
36a290c3dbd12760a91effa2b678b9e4_1717644345_1059.jpg
36a290c3dbd12760a91effa2b678b9e4_1717644348_3447.jpg

Comment List

No Comment