KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW > STUDENT’S REVIEW

본문 바로가기

COMMUNITY

STUDENT’S REVIEW

[MACTAN] KOREAN STUDENT REVIEW

페이지 정보

Writer CIA ADMIN Writing Date24-06-06 10:43 View 1,039 Comment 0

본문

Hello, this is Sean, a CIA student. I registered for a total of 8 weeks, 2 months, and my English level was the same as what I learned in high school. After that, I went to the military and joined a company, where I worked for about 3 years and ended up involuntarily resigning due to the project being canceled. I came to the CIA because I thought I am still young at 27 years old and wanted to use this opportunity to gain other meaningful experiences before changing jobs. Also, based on the English you have learned, you can have the opportunity to advance not only to Korea but also to other countries. I'm almost at the end of my 8 weeks, and I think it was a good decision to come to the Philippines to study abroad. I made a lot of good foreign friends, and not only did I improve my English through simple classes, but I also often free-talked with my friends, so my English skills improved considerably. I went on a tour once or twice every two weeks on the weekends, making unforgettable good memories.

I also gained a lot of experiences. I think I've lived a life with no regrets, and thanks to many good people, I think I'll be able to gain more strength and motivation and push forward toward my future. Actually, before I came to the CIA, I chose Canada as my new job location and had a lot of concerns. This is a challenge to go to a remote country at a time when it is difficult to change jobs in Korea. However, not only can I say that these challenges and times have given me meaningful and good experiences, but I have realized for myself at the CIA that even after going to Canada, I am confident that if I encounter a certain situation, I will not hesitate but rather be able to move forward better. I am so grateful for all the times I have had so far, as well as the many friends and teachers I have had, and I hope everyone continues to have a wonderful and uneventful future. thank you

36a290c3dbd12760a91effa2b678b9e4_1717636842_2552.jpg
36a290c3dbd12760a91effa2b678b9e4_1717636818_8456.jpg
36a290c3dbd12760a91effa2b678b9e4_1717636845_3758.jpg

Comment List

No Comment